Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Jungle Quilt

This cute little jungle quilt was made by special order especially for a customer from my shop.  She purchased one of my Fox in Trees quilts and was looking for a jungle themed quilt as well.  I didn't think that I had any jungle theme fabric, but I did have this black and white fabric with the animals. She loved the fabric and so I designed this quilt  with the black and white theme.  Just adding a bit of gray polk-a-dot, and a gray flannel backing.  Perfect for baby Camilo!




Start: 26 May 2020
Finish: 28 May 2020
Dimensions: 37 x 37
Fabric: Black and White Jungle Print, Black with white polk-a-dot,  Black & White 1/8" Stripe - Hobby Lobby 
Gray Polk-a-Dot, Black Quatrefoil, Black and White hexagon, Solid Gray Flannel backing - Walmart
Pattern:  Trip Around the World - 5 1/4" 
Quilting: Zig-zag 4"

No comments:

Post a Comment