Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Neutral Triangles


I remember one day in  Novemeber 2015 (and it was toward the end of November), I got the brilliant idea that I wanted to make quilts for all my kids and husband for Christmas.  That is 5 quilts!!  Not one of them were started at that point.  I don't know what I was thinking... or maybe I wasn't.  But I started going for it. Oh and plus it had to be a surprise which meant not working on them when the recipient was around.  I did get most of them done except there was one for my daughter that I only had the top done to wrap up for Christmas.  This one for my son Rocky, I was stitching down the binding at midnight on Christmas Eve!



Started: November 2015
Finished: December 25, 2015
Size: Twin size
Fabric:  Scrappy all grays with white background
Pattern:  Half square triangles
Quilting: Stippling

No comments:

Post a Comment