Monday, May 18, 2020

Whale Quilt 4

I have made this quilt three other times and sold it through my shop.  I had the fabric and intention to make it again, only I had lots of other things on my plate and so didn't get going on it.  I kept the listing up though thinking that I would give myself 3-5 business days to get it done if someone purchased it.  I really did intend to make it before that, but inevitably it was purchased before I had even started it.  I kind of panicked a bit because this one has quite a bit of embroidery on it, and I had never done it under a time crunch so I didn't know if I would be able to get it done by the deadline.  But I challenged myself to just focus on one quilt and see how fast I could get it done, and was able to start and finish it in less than one day.




Start: 30 April 2020
Finish: 1 May 2020
Size: Baby Size - 38" x 41"
Fabric:  Whale Fabric - Hobby Lobby, Buffalo Plaid - Hobby Lobby, Navy pinstripe - Riley Blake, Blue Gingham Woven - Walmart
Pattern:  Strips, Whale Applique with Hand Embroidery
Quilting:  Free-motion stippling
Backing:  Blue with white dot Flannel - Walmart


No comments:

Post a Comment