Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Hourglass Elephant

I have a lot of elephant quilts right now because I wanted to take some handwork to put in my purse on my trip to Hawaii.  So I started a bunch of new quilts that need embroidery on applique strips.  I turned out that I didn't really work on them much during my trip, but I did get a lot done after because that is when I started self-isolating due to Covid 19.  I have enjoyed doing handwork in the evenings while watching movies with my family.  I actually like that we don't have anywhere to go.  This yellow and gray version could be for a girl or a boy.  I can't decide.






Start: 13 February 2020
Finish: 18 April 2020
Size: 42"x 40"
Pattern: Easy Hourglass
Fabric: Waverly Inspirations - Walmart, 98 Bleached White - Bella Solids, Connecting Threads
Quilting: Stippling




No comments:

Post a Comment