Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Christmas Snow

This quilt felt like it took forever!!  I started it really close to Christmas but ofcourse I didn't have time to get it done in time.  I thought I would finish it for sure by the next Christmas, but I didn't.  Then I got stuck and didn't want to work on it.  I think I was procrastinating the quilting part.  I tried to force myself to finish it by not allowing myself to start any new projects until I finished it.  But that didn't work.  I ended up not doing any quilting for 8 months!!!  Finally I just took a week off of life the next summer and started 8 new quilts.  I just needed to get back into the quilting mode!  Shortly after that, I finished the Christmas Snow quilt.



Started: November 2012
Finished:  Oct 2014
Quilting: free motion quilting on domestic machine in snowflake design
Fabric: 2 charm packs + 1 yd grey fabric Basic Gray - Blitzen
Design: Half-square triangles in chevron


No comments:

Post a Comment