Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Vintage Baby

Newest listing in my Etsy Shop!  Soft peach and cream with contrasting aqua colours. Backed with super soft and cuddly white flannel, and machine quilted with a freemotion overall swirled flower design.


Started June 2016
Finished June 2016
Size: Baby 40"x40"
Fabric: Variety, Flannel back
Quilting: Freemotion swirled flower

I had a sweet compliment on my Etsy shop the other day, one of my customers wrote me a sweetest note when she received her quilt in the mail.  She wrote to tell me how much she loved the quilt that she bought to give to her expected grandson and she liked it so much that she bought another one of my quilts to keep for all her grandsons when they come to her house.  I thought that was one of the nicest compliments!

Moms, children and babies love and cherish the handmade quilts they recieve as gifts from loved ones, and I am convinced that giving a beautiful handmade quilt to a new mom or a cherished child is an expression of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment