Thursday, April 11, 2013

Piccadilly Baby

Here is a quilt I made for my newest nephew.  I used a charm pack of  "Piccadilly" fabric, and a windmill block.  Basically the same as the block used in the blissful windmills quilt.  This was probably one of my fastest quilts ever from start to finish. Super fast 1-1/4 inch machine channel quilting.

 
 I am now only two quilts away from being finished all my UFO's.  I am thinking that I should  not let myself start anything else until I get these last two done, it may be the only time in my life that I finish everything BEFORE starting something new.  But who am I kidding?  I just don't work like that. I will most likely not finish both of them before starting the new one.  The fabric is already picked out... the ideas are churning...I will make myself finish one more before deciding for sure...

Started April 3,2013
Finished April 8, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment